Kenny’s Electric was established in May of 1959 by Kenneth Barnhart. He was not only the beginning of a successful business, but also the beginning of a legacy that would pass down through the generations. His son, Ron Barnhart, entered the position of President in 1983 when Kenneth retired.
Over the years, Kenny’s Electric has expanded to many locations and continued to grow throughout the Hutchinson and surrounding areas. The company’s legacy continued when Scott Barnhart (Ron’s son) became the Vice President in 2011. Together, they have continued Kenneth’s desire to provide quality & expert services with moral integrity.